Chronic Pain Tracker 3.0 is here!

Hello All

It is my pleasure to announce that Chronic Pain Tracker 3.0 has been released in the AppStore for immediate download. Since the beginning in 2009,  Chronic Pain Tracker has evolved quite a bit. This version is a big step ahead and solidifies Chronic Pain Tracker as the most capable pain tracking tool available on any mobile platform.

With this release, we’re not just bringing more great features and reporting tools. This version also contains a new platform architecture that will allow our users to choose from a wider array of statistical Trackers and to build the content of their Diary Entries in a sort of building block fashion.

For Existing Users:

For existing users of Chronic Pain Tracker 2.5.7 and below, you can download the updated app from the App Store. You will need to be running at least iOS 4.2 in order to upgrade. We have included a migration tool within the application that lets you import all of your earlier data into the new 3.0 structure.

You can also view one of the brief videos we put together for you which describes the upgrade process and how to migrate your data into the new version.

For New Users:

Welcome to Chronic Pain Tracker 3.0. We’re sorry to hear that you need such a product, but we hope using CPT will enable you and your doctor to make better informed decisions about your healthcare. You will need an iOS device running iOS 4.2 or greater (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch)

CPT Connection

For the 3.0 release, we put together this new website dedicated to Chronic Pain Tracker and our users. We call it the CPT Connection and within it, you can find all sorts of great info including:

We’ll also be using the CPT Connection to keep you informed of changes and updates in the product. Plus, if you have ideas or want to see something new, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
So get out there and start working with CPT 3.0!

Wendy

President
Chronic Stimulation, LLC

9 replies
  1. Brian p says:

Love the new upgrade. Been using this app since its creation. The success i have with my doctors in managing my care is because of this tool! I am looking forward to a long awaited blood pressure and pulse module i am sure is underway!

2. Cate says:

Great changes! I think I might have stumbled on a bug though: my diary selections aren’t getting saved. And while I love the new data additions I miss just being able to hit the screen and be right into the data entry. This feels like it takes longer…

But what a nice surprise to find the update today! Thanks!!

• ChronicStim says:

Hi Cate. Thanks for the feedback. We realize that some of the one screen convenience is lost with the enhancements we’ve created, but we also have added some tools that should help speed things up for you. Can I suggest you have a look at our Tracker Collections video that might help explain how you can get back to just a couple clicks for an entry: http://chronicstimulation.com/wordpresstest/video-tutorials/saving-time-with-tracker-collections/

• Cate says:

Excellent and helpful video! I figured out my issue: if I creat and save a collection, but then don’t create a diary entry using the collection, that collection isn’t there when I go back to the app the next time (I wanted to create all my collections at once).

Also, and this doesn’t really matter, the “usage” counter isn’t getting increments as I use each collection.

This app has been such a help, and it’s so great to see that it’s also actively maintained. Thank you!

3. Linda says:

I really use this program and it is a real help for the doctor. BUT I would really appreciate it if you would add Cloud to the program. Sometimes I have only my iPhone with me but also have on iPad so sometimes I have tp reenyer to get on both.

4. Mark says:

Thanks for this wonderful, thoughtful update. I love the additions of triggers and helpful interventions. Being able to edit these new data sets is especially useful. Yours is, by far, the best pain tracking app I have tried. Thank you for your ongoing efforts with the software.

One issue: I’m missing the eraser feature In the pain painter. Is it still included or was it removed? I found the eraser very helpful, as I typically copy my pain pattern from one day to the next. Then I edit the copy to reflect my current pain. Without an eraser I cannot remove paint strokes that are no longer active. Can you help? Thanks!

5. Mehavenomemory says:

Thank you for the upgrade, I like what it offers, and after a few inputs I found it so much easier to use, and that it takes a lot more info for me to share with my doctors

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!