/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/CPT-Logo-300x139.png 0 0 ChronicStim /wp-content/uploads/2013/10/CPT-Logo-300x139.png ChronicStim2011-12-08 10:32:472014-08-27 09:13:27How do I move my CPT data to my new phone?
If you have upgraded to a new iPhone, you will probably want to migrate your Diary over to the new device. The process for doing this is fairly simple and is similar to the recommended process for backing up your Diary data. Here are the steps…
- First, connect your old device to your Mac/PC running iTunes. When you see the device in the left hand menu, click on it.
- Now click on the “Apps” item along the top menu. Scroll down and you should see the File Sharing section.
- Locate the “Pain Tracker” or “Pain Tracker Lite” application in the left hand list. Click on the icon. You should now see one or more files listed in the Documents directory to the right.
- The key file we want to move is “CPT_PrimaryDiary.sqlite”. Highlight the file and then click on the “Save” button. Select a location on your Mac/PC to temporarily hold this file.
- Once the save operation is completed, you can disconnect your old phone and connect the new phone to the Mac/PC.
- If you haven’t already done so, you will need to install Chronic Pain Tracker on the new phone by downloading it from the App Store or syncing with iTunes.
- Now, click on the “Apps” item along the top menu and scroll back down to the File Sharing section. Look for “Pain Tracker” or “Pain Tracker Lite” in the list of apps.
- When you click on the app, you will see one or more files listed in the Documents directory. This time we’re going to use the “Add” button to select the “CPT_PrimaryDiary.sqlite” file you saved to your Mac/PC in step 4.
- Once the file has been copied over to your device, you can disconnect from iTunes and restart Chronic Pain Tracker on the new device. You should now see all of your data from the old device.